Your rate depends on whether you will be using insurance to pay for counseling. If you will not be using insurance to pay for counseling, please call today to discuss the current rate for a session.
I am in-network with the following insurance companies:
- Blue Care Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Complete (Medicaid)
- Cofinity (I am currently in the process of rejoining this network)
- Meridian (Medicaid)*
- Physicians Care
*I am technically not in-network with Meridian, but I am able to bill this insurance for as many sessions as you need.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, how much is it and how much have I paid toward it so far this calendar year?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- What is my copay? Is it a flat-dollar amount or a percentage of the contractual rate?
- Is authorization required?
I accept cash, check, all major credit cards, and Health Savings Accounts (HSA) as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!